No person shall distribute misbranded fertilizer. A commercial fertilizer shall be deemed to be misbranded:
1. False or misleading statements. If false or misleading statements concerning its agricultural value are made on the container or in any advertising matter accompanying or associated with the commercial fertilizer;
2. Distributed under another name. If it is distributed under the name of another fertilizer;
3. Container not labeled as required. If its container is not labeled as required in section 744 and in regulations prescribed under this subchapter;
4. Information required placed conspicuously. If any word, statement or other information required by or under authority of this subchapter to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness, as compared with other words, statements, designs or devices in the labeling, and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use;
5. Not registered and fee not paid. If it is a grade of commercial fertilizer which is not registered with the commissioner and the prescribed fee paid in accordance with this subchapter.