Maine Revised Statutes

§11311. Judicial review of orders

Any person aggrieved by a final order of the administrator may obtain review of the order in the Kennebec County Superior Court by filing a petition in accordance with Title 5, section 11001, and the Maine Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 80C. [1989, c. 542, §84 (AMD).]

1985, c. 643, (NEW). 1989, c. 542, §84 (AMD).