Maine Revised Statutes

§4469. Appeals to Superior Court

Except where otherwise specified by law, any party or person aggrieved by any order or decision of the commission may, within 30 days after notice of the filing of that order or decision, appeal to the Superior Court by filing a notice of appeal stating the grounds for appeal. The appeal shall be taken under Title 5, section 11001. [1989, c. 104, Pt. A, §45 (NEW); 1989, c. 104, Pt. C, §10 (NEW).]

1989, c. 104, §§A45,C10 (NEW).