Maine Revised Statutes

§3358. Filing map of location

The party applying for a permit for an excavation under sections 3351 to 3358 must file a map or sketch with the road commissioner, the commissioner of public works or such officer as the municipal officers may appoint in the absence of a commissioner, showing the location and size of cuts to be made. [1999, c. 337, §9 (AMD).]

1999, c. 337, §9 (AMD).