Maine Revised Statutes

§322. Reports

The Gambling Control Unit shall require from any organization licensed or registered to operate "Beano" or "Bingo" and any individual, corporation, partnership or unincorporated association that has a permit to operate a commercial beano hall whatever reports the unit determines necessary for the purpose of the administration and enforcement of this chapter. [2017, c. 284, Pt. JJJJJ, §23 (AMD).]

1975, c. 307, §2 (NEW). 1999, c. 74, §4 (AMD). 2017, c. 284, Pt. JJJJJ, §23 (AMD).