Maine Revised Statutes

§3507. Runaway juveniles returned from another state

When a juvenile who has left the care of the juvenile's parents, guardian or legal custodian without that person's consent, is returned to Maine from another state, the juvenile must be referred immediately to a juvenile community corrections officer and must be processed according to the provisions of this chapter. [1999, c. 624, Pt. B, §21 (AMD).]

1977, c. 520, §1 (NEW). 1985, c. 439, §21 (AMD). 1999, c. 624, §B21 (AMD).