§2060. Quorum; voting; qualifications of directors; penalties
The bylaws may provide:
1. Quorum. The number of members constituting a quorum;
2. Voting. The right of members to vote by proxy or by mail or both, and the conditions, manner, form and effects of such votes; the right of members to cumulate their votes and the prohibition, if desired, of cumulative voting;
3. Quorum for directors. The number of directors constituting a quorum;
4. Duties, term, etc. of directors. The qualifications, compensation and duties and term of office of directors and officers and the time of their election;
5. Penalties. Penalties for violations of the bylaws.