Maine Revised Statutes

§1301-C. Amended annual report of domestic or foreign corporation

1. Amended annual report.  If the information contained in an annual report filed under section 1301 has changed, a corporation may, if it determines it to be necessary, deliver to the Secretary of State for filing an amended annual report to change the information on file. The amended annual report must be executed as provided by section 1301, subsection 3.
[ 2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW) .]
2. Contents.  The amended annual report must set forth:
A. The name of the domestic or foreign corporation and the jurisdiction of its incorporation; [2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW).]
B. The date on which the original annual report was filed; and [2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW).]
C. The information that has changed and the date on which it changed. [2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW).]
[ 2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW) .]
3. Period for filing.  An amended annual report may be filed by the corporation after the date of the original filing and until December 31st of that filing year.
[ 2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW) .]
2003, c. 631, §6 (NEW).