Maine Revised Statutes

§6027. Other governmental units to file documents

Every state department, government agency or official and municipal or political subdivision shall file with the commissioner copies of all leases, permits, grants or licenses issued to carry on activities in the coastal waters. [1977, c. 661, §5 (NEW).]

1977, c. 661, §5 (NEW).