Maine Revised Statutes

§4002. Complaint filed; contents

The person claiming the lien may file, in the Superior Court in the county where he resides a complaint briefly setting forth the nature and amount of his claim, a description of the article possessed and the names and residences of its owners, if known to him, and a prayer for enforcement of his lien.