Maine Revised Statutes

§564. Appeal

Any person aggrieved by any rule or regulation adopted by the Commissioner of Public Safety pursuant to this chapter, or the reasonableness of such rule or regulation, or any act or order of the commissioner in enforcing such rule or regulation, may appeal to the Superior Court by filing a complaint therefor, and the court shall fix a time and place of hearing, and cause notice thereof to be given to the commissioner. After the hearing, the court may affirm or reverse the rule, regulation, act or order of the commissioner. [1973, c. 662, §2 (NEW).]

1973, c. 662, §2 (NEW).