Maine Revised Statutes

§2751. Import permits

Honeybees or used honeybee equipment shipped or moved from any other state or country into this State must be accompanied by a permit issued by the Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry. The department shall issue a permit for the importation of honeybees or used honeybee equipment when the applicant submits a completed application form, a certified health certificate and the registration fee. The application, certificate of inspection and registration fee must be received by the department and the permit issued prior to movement of honeybees or equipment into the State. [1985, c. 572, (NEW); 2011, c. 657, Pt. W, §5 (REV).]

1985, c. 572, (NEW). 2011, c. 657, Pt. W, §5 (REV).