Maine Revised Statutes

§244. Appeals

Any person aggrieved by any decision of the board of appeals, or any taxpayer, or any officer, department, board or bureau of the political subdivision may appeal to the Superior Court in the manner provided for appeal on estimate of damages for town ways in Title 23, section 3005.

Costs shall not be allowed against the board of appeals unless it appears to the court that it acted with gross negligence, in bad faith or with malice in making the decision appealed from.