Maine Revised Statutes

§1506. Return of working capital advances

Whenever a working capital advance, or any part thereof, is no longer required for the purpose for which it was made, such amount must be returned to the state fund from which the advance was made. Such return may be made only on the recommendation of the department or agency head having jurisdiction over the advance and with the approval of the Commissioner of Administrative and Financial Services and the Governor. [1991, c. 780, Pt. Y, §40 (AMD).]

1975, c. 771, §66 (AMD). 1985, c. 785, §A50 (AMD). 1991, c. 780, §Y40 (AMD).