Maine Revised Statutes

§563. Record of civil cases

After the rendition of final judgment or decree in any civil action, the clerk shall, as soon as may be, make such a record thereof in short form, except in such specific instances as the court by general rule or special order may direct. If either party files a request and tenders the fees therefor, a full, extended record shall be made. The court may establish the form of such short form record and full, extended record.