Maine Revised Statutes

§706. Assessment in gross

In any case where annual damages have been determined by a judgment of the court, the owners of the dam or mills may apply to the court by a new complaint, to have the damages assessed in gross, and commissioners may be appointed as in other cases to ascertain, determine and report the damages in gross, and like proceedings shall then be had as are provided in sections 705 and 707.