Maine Revised Statutes

§1360. Residents certified elsewhere

A person who is a resident of the State and has been certified in another state as an engineer-intern may be certified as an engineer-intern in this State upon payment of a fee established by the board and upon submission of evidence satisfactory to the board that certification as an engineer-intern in another state was under qualifications equivalent to those specified in this chapter for that certification. [1995, c. 355, §16 (AMD).]

1983, c. 413, §52 (AMD). 1995, c. 355, §16 (AMD).