Maine Revised Statutes

§1307. Receipts and disbursements

The board shall receive and account for all money derived under this chapter and shall pay the money, as provided by law, to the Treasurer of State, who shall keep the money in a separate fund to be known as the "Professional Engineers' Fund." The board may make other expenditures from this fund, upon itemized vouchers approved by the chair of the board, that in the opinion of the board are reasonably necessary for the proper performance of its duties under this chapter. [1999, c. 186, §4 (AMD).]

1995, c. 355, §8 (AMD). 1999, c. 186, §4 (AMD).