Maine Revised Statutes

§3262. Procedure to register child support order of foreign country for modification

A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child support order not under the Convention may register that order in this State as provided in sections 3150 to 3204 if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification. [2009, c. 95, §81 (NEW); 2009, c. 95, §87 (AFF).]

2009, c. 95, §81 (NEW). 2009, c. 95, §87 (AFF).