Maine Revised Statutes

§7217. Determination of amount of betterments

For the purpose of ascertaining the amount of such improvements, the Attorney General or the tenant or grantee of the estate may file a complaint in the Superior Court for recovering the same. Proceedings shall be had thereon as in other civil actions to ascertain and adjust the amount.