Maine Revised Statutes

§6517. New partition; excessive share or value

If a share larger than his real interest or more than equal in value to his proportion is set off to a part owner, an aggrieved part owner, who at the time of partition was out of the State and was not notified in season to prevent it, his heirs or assigns, may within 3 years thereafter apply to the court that made the partition and it shall cause a new partition to be made.