Maine Revised Statutes

§6502. Form

Persons entitled as provided in section 6501, and those in possession or having a right of entry for a term of years, as tenants in common, may commence an action for partition in the Superior Court or District Court held in the county where such estate is by a complaint, clearly describing it and stating whether it is a fee simple, for life or for years, and the proportion claimed by them, the names of the other tenants in common and their places of residence, if known, and whether any or all of them are unknown. [1989, c. 392, §3 (AMD).]

1989, c. 392, §3 (AMD).