Maine Revised Statutes

§2904. Compensation when trustee in another county

When the trustee, at the time when the summons was served on him, did not live in the county where the summons is returnable, the court shall, in case of his discharge, allow him, in addition to his legal fee, a reasonable compensation for his time and expenses in appearing and defending.