Maine Revised Statutes

§1210-C. Appeal from revocation

1. Petition to appeal revocation.  A foreign corporation may appeal the Secretary of State's revocation of its authority to the Kennebec County Superior Court within 30 days after the notice of revocation. The foreign corporation may appeal by petitioning the court to set aside the revocation and attaching to the petition copies of its application for authority and the Secretary of State's notice of revocation.
[ 2003, c. 631, §5 (NEW) .]
2. Court order.  The court may summarily order the Secretary of State to reinstate the authority or may take any other action the court considers appropriate.
[ 2003, c. 631, §5 (NEW) .]
3. Appeal of court's decision.  The court's final decision may be appealed as in other civil proceedings.
[ 2003, c. 631, §5 (NEW) .]
2003, c. 631, §5 (NEW).