Maine Revised Statutes

§1103. Complaint filed

Any person who believes that a place has an offensive name may file a complaint with the Maine Human Rights Commission. Any such complaint filed with this commission shall be subject to the provisions included in Title 5, section 4632. [1977, c. 259, §1 (NEW).]

1977, c. 259, §1 (NEW).