An Act To Amend the Laws Regarding the Municipality of Responsibility for General Assistance Applicants Released from a State Correctional Facility or County Jail Facility
Sec. 1. 22 MRSA §4307, sub-§4, as amended by PL 2015, c. 267, Pt. II, §1, is further amended to read:
(1) Granting financial assistance to relocate; and
(2) Making arrangements for a person to relocate.
(1) Grants financial assistance for a person to move to or stay in temporary lodging;
(2) Makes arrangements for a person to stay in temporary lodging;
(3) Advises or encourages a person to stay in temporary lodging; or
(4) Illegally denies housing assistance and, as a result of that denial, the person stays in temporary lodging.