‘Sec. 2. 28-A MRSA §1051, sub-§9 is enacted to read:
(1) The noncontiguous real estate is owned by the municipality in which the establishment is licensed;
(2) The licensee has obtained approval from the municipality to directly or indirectly control the noncontiguous real estate for the exercise of the license privilege; and
(3) The bureau has determined that the noncontiguous real estate is a proper place for the exercise of the license privilege.
(1) Permit any person other than an employee of the licensed establishment to transport liquor between the establishment and the noncontiguous real estate; or
(2) Notwithstanding section 4, subsection 2, sell or serve liquor on the noncontiguous real estate later than one hour after the time food service has ended or 11 p.m., whichever occurs first.