‘Sec. 1. 28-A MRSA §709, sub-§1, as amended by PL 1999, c. 275, §1, is further amended to read:
(1) Offer or deliver any free liquor to any person or group of persons;
(2) Deliver more than 2 drinks containing spirits, a carafe containing more than one liter or 33.8 ounces of wine, or any serving or pitcher containing more than one liter or 33.8 ounces of malt liquor, to one person at one time;
(3) Sell, offer to sell or deliver to any person or group of persons an unlimited number of drinks for a fixed price, except at private functions not open to the public;
(4) Encourage or permit, on the licensed premises, any game or contest that involves drinking or the awarding of drinks as prizes; or
(5) Any Engage in any other practice the specific purpose of which is to encourage customers of the licensee to drink to excess ; and .