Maine Revised Statutes

§3254. Complaints

When the attention of a municipal officer, or, for an unorganized place, a county commissioner, is directed to a violation of section 3252 within the municipal officer's or county commissioner's jurisdiction, the municipal officer or county commissioner shall enter a complaint against the offender and prosecute the violation to final judgment. [2003, c. 452, Pt. L, §9 (RPR); 2003, c. 452, Pt. X, §2 (AFF).]

2003, c. 452, §X2 (AFF). 2003, c. 452, §L9 (RPR).