Maine Revised Statutes

§245-A. Hardship

If the department deems a hardship case exists, it may make any payment authorized by this subchapter in whole or in part to the displaced person affected in advance of moving, conveying or other acquisition of title or possession by the State. [1971, c. 593, §22 (AMD).]

1971, c. 333, §1 (NEW). 1971, c. 593, §22 (AMD).