Maine Revised Statutes

§1328-A. Modification of restitution

A convicted person who can not make restitution payments in the manner ordered by the court or determined by the Department of Corrections pursuant to section 1326-A shall move the court for a modification of the time or method of payment or service to avoid a default. The court may modify its prior order or the determination of the Department of Corrections to reduce the amount of each installment or to allow additional time for payment or service. [2009, c. 94, §4 (AMD).]

1997, c. 413, §5 (NEW). 2009, c. 94, §4 (AMD).